CFUW Homes Tour & Tea
Tour five outstanding local homes, and attend the Tea at Fern Resort, to fund scholarships for young women seeking secondary education.
Passports will be on sale on May 1st for 25 Dollars, and will be available at the following fine businesses:
- Beauty Supply Outlet, Westridge Mall.
- Laclie Guardian Pharmacy, 400 Laclie St.
- The Kitchen Shop or Mariposa Seasons Shop, On Mississaga St E.
- Simply Special Originals in Washago.
- Street’s Flowers, 242 Coldwater Rd W.
- Thimbles & Things, 1281 Brodie Dr.
Scholarship Raffle Tickets are available from CFUW members. Tickets are also available at Odas Park Orillia Fairgrounds Farmer’s Market, May 13th and 20th and at the Library Orillia Farmer’s Market May 13thand 20th. Raffle prizes include:
- Framed Painting by Kelly Hampel,
- Framed Painting by Marlene Bulas,
- Leacock Museum Book Lovers Special (Tea for six plus Books),
- Bayview Wildwood Resort one night and breakfast,
- Orillia Home Hardware and Building Centre gift certificate,
- Two down-filled custom pillows and a one hour Signature Interiors consultation,
- Kelsey’s gift certificate,
- Theo’s Eatery gift certificate.