Moola The KICX 106 Cash Cow!
Listen for the cue to call for your chance to milk Moola the KICX 106 Cash Cow and win your share of some COLD HARD CASH! Tuesday September 5th to Friday September 29th, 2016
How to play the contest. No purchase necesary. The announcer will play the “KICX Cash Cow” cue to call. The “KICX Cash Cow” cue to call will occur a minimum of 3 times for a chance to play every weekday, plus a minimum of 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday. At that time, listeners will be directed to call the KICX contest line at 705-792-2000. One lucky caller will be the caller number the announcer decides that day. The announcer will then begin playing the game. Every time the milk hits the pail the dollar amount goes up. But the contestant must yell “STOP” before the cow moos, or the contestant will lose and get no money. If the contestant does yell “STOP” before the cow moos they will win the highest dollar amount said before they yelled “STOP” at (i.e. $25, $500, $700, etc).
**Please Note** All cash prizes MUST be picked up at KICX 106 (7 Progress Drive Unit 1, Orillia ON L3V 6H1) Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Must provide ID to pick up all prizes. Cash will NOT be sent to any of our other prize pick up locations. If you require someone else to pick up your cash please provide a name and they will have to show ID.
Moola the KICX 106 Cash Cow is fed by:
Rules and Regulations:
- Contest is open to all residents of Ontario over the age of 19, except employees of the sponsor(s) and its/ their subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded, and is non-transferable.
- The sponsors of the contest will conduct communication only with the selected contestants and grand prize winners with no exceptions.
- In order to be awarded the prize, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered on paper. The selected entrant will also be required to sign a standard form of declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and regulations acknowledging the non-responsibility of LARCHE COMMUNICATIONS INC., and any other prize suppliers and other organizations involved, and their respective employees, for any liabilities for injuries, accidents, loss or misfortune relating to the awarding of the prize, OR FROM ANY INJURY, HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OR WAR, TERRORISM, ACTS OF GOD OR OTHERWISE.
- Only one (1) prize will be awarded per household per address for the duration of the contest. The decision of the contest judges is final. In the event that an entrant is not eligible, or cannot be contacted after diligent efforts by CICX-FM, CICX-FM will have the right to re-draw another entrant as a Prize Winner and CICX-FM shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in the regard.
- All entries become the property of CICX-FM who assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws. Void where prohibited.
- By entering, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules. By entering the contest, each entrant consents to the use of their name, city of residence and /or photograph, without compensation, in any advertising or publicity carried out by the sponsors.
- The sponsors accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of this contest or the prizes awarded.
- CICX-FM holds the right to amend contest rules or change contest rules at any time without prior notice.
- All qualifying prizes must be claimed within 30 days at the offices of CICX-FM or CICZ-FM. After 30 days, prize becomes the property of CICX-FM and CICX-FM shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in the regard.
- Contest rules and regulations for the “KICX Cash Cow” contest, available at the offices of CICX-FM, located at 25 Ontario Street, Orillia ON L3V 0T7. Office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Trans Fats To Be Banned in Canada By Next Year...
Trans fats have will be banned in Canada effective September 15 2018. Health Minister Ginette…Monday, September 18th, 2017