Music City with The Real McCoy!
KICX 106 is giving you a chance to win a trip for 2 to Music City to attend country music’s HOTTEST night ~ the 51st Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee!!
But that’s NOT ALL!
You will be taken on an exclusive behind-the-scenes look into the country music industry with the one and only, The REAL McCoy…
Mr Jason McCoy himself. Think of it as having your own personal tour guide 🙂 Jason will take you into the world of song writing, recording studios and maybe, if you’re lucky, you may bump into some Nashville Royalty while you’re gallivanting around town!
To qualifiy for this once in a lifetime trip, all you have to do is be the correct caller when you hear the cue to call! Dial 705-792-2000. The winner will be announced with Jason, Jack & Carey on Monday October 23rd, 2017
The winner will receive:
~ Roundtrip airfare for 2 from Toronto to Nashville (Tuesday November 7th to Thursday November 9th, 2017)
~ 2 nights accommodations in the Opryland area
~ 2 reserved tickets to the 51st CMA Awards on Wednesday November 8th at Bridgestone Arena
~ Rental car
~ Spending Money $$
Proudly Sponsored by:
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) Music City with The Real McCoy contest (“Music City”) is conducted by KICX 106 FM, owned by Larche Communications Inc. (“KICX”).
2) No fee or purchase is required to participate. Contests are open to all Ontario citizens 19 years of age or older, except:
- a) Employees, immediate relatives, associates and volunteers of KICX, the Sponsors and the Judges.
3) The Contest will be conducted on the air, at select events as well as at live remotes and social media platforms. You MUST have a VALID passport to qualify.
- a) To qualify on-air (“Qualifier”), you must be the correct caller after hearing the “cue to call” for the contest. You may only qualify once on-air
- b) QUALIFIERS may be taken at select events throughout the 3 week promotion or through our online application.
- c) You may qualify through social media platforms only during allotted contest occasions.
4) All Contest winners will be required to answer a skill testing mathematical question.
5) Those who won during Cash Cow may qualify for Music City as well. Normal 30 day no contest policy applies otherwise.
6) Winner will be announced on Monday October 23rd, 2017. Winner and guest’s names MUST be submitted on Tuesday October 24th, 2017.
7) KICX is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen or misappropriated entries.
8) Winners must accept prizes as awarded. There will be no transfer and substitution of prizes. No cash value. Winners and guest MUST have a valid passport. If selected winner does not have a valid Canadian Passport and cannot obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe with KICX’s trip provider, KICX reserves the right to award the trip to another qualifier.
9) Winners consent to the use of their name, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image on video tape for publicity purposes in all mediums carried out by KICX, without payment or compensation.
10) Winners must sign a release form that hereby indemnifies, releases and forever discharges KICX, prize suppliers and all sponsors, along with their respective affiliates, employees, representatives and agents, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns from:
- a) Any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and payments whatsoever for damages, loss or injury howsoever arising as a result of entering and participating in the Music City contest; and
- b) Any breach, violation, or non-performance of the terms, covenants and obligations on the part of the Qualifier to be observed or performed as said out herein; and
- c) The act of any third party acting independently of KICX.
11) KICX 106 FM reserves the right to: (i) substitute any portion of the grand prizes with prizes of equal value; and (ii) terminate or withdraw this contest at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
12) This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and Regulations.
14) By entering the contest, all entrants acknowledge that they have read and agree to abide by all rules and regulations of Larche Communications Inc., and KICX 106 involving contesting, prizing, and The KICX Country Club
Barrie Not The Best City For Women; Number Suggest...
It seems that Barrie is almost the worst city to live in if you’re a…Tuesday, October 17th, 2017
Janes Breaded Chicken Recalled Because Of Salmonella Concerns...
Janes brand breaded chicken is being recalled because of salmonella concerns. The popcorn chicken and…Wednesday, October 18th, 2017