Rules And Regulations
KICX 106 Official Procedures, Rules and Regulations!
1) No fee or purchase is required to enter.
2) Only one entry per person will be accepted for any KICX 106 Contest.
3) Only one prize per household may be won every 30 days for any KICX 106 Contest.
4) Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning.
5) Contests are open to all Ontario citizens 19 years of age or older, except:
a) employees, relatives, associates and volunteers of KICX 106 or contest sponsors.
6) All Contest winners will be required to answer a skill testing mathematical question.
7) KICX 106 is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen or misappropriated entries.
8) There will be no transfer and substitution of prizes except as necessary due to availability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
9) There will not be any substitute tickets/passes in the event of a show cancellation beyond the control of KICX 106.
10) Each entrant acknowledges that by entering a KICX 106 Contest, KICX 106 may:
a) use their names and city of residence for publicity purposes in all mediums carried and the fact that he or she won a prize in the competition and all related matters without additional compensation; and
b) broadcast the entrant’s voice which was submitted as part of this Contest.
c) KICX 106 respects your privacy. Should an entrant not wish to have their name publicized, please let us know when you pick up your prize(s).
11) The entrant hereby indemnifies, releases and forever discharges the Sponsors and KICX 106, and their affiliates, employees, representatives and agents, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns from:
a) any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and payments whatsoever for damages, loss or injury howsoever arising as a result of entering and participating in the Contest; and
b) any breach, violation, or non-performance of the terms, covenants and obligations on the part of the entrant to be observed or performed as said out herein; and
c) the act of any third party acting independently of KICX 106 and the Sponsors.
12) This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and Regulations.
14) Statutory Holidays/Civic Holidays are not considered to be a normal workday. The Rewards Program regular features will not be applicable. The Rewards Program during the week between Christmas and New Years will only have Classic Cuts during the weekdays.
15) Winner’s location must be within a 100km radius of the Kee To Bala.